Sunday, January 2

Have you ever had a moment when you look back on it and wonder what you were thinking? Well, I had one this morning. I threw a minor fit over something and the person that got to experience it just laughed... which was the appropriate thing to do because I had to have sounded and looked rediculous! :) Oddly enough, however, I feel better. I'm not so frustrated. Still frustrated, just not as much. Am I aloud to be frustrated? I've been honest about it with God. I do have a deeper sense of peace even though on the surface it is a source of stress. Well, maybe not so much stress... I don't know the right word for it.


Well, if you know the answer to if I'm suppose to be frustrated... please answer. I honestly do not know if it is biblical to have this lingering over me.

Other than that, life is great! Things are going well and I'm working towards a greater balance in my life. There is a lot to juggle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home