Monday, December 13

update, corrections

I talked to my friend Amy today. I was able to get a better understanding of what is going on. Her brother just got out of jail... he didn't go in. But his mother feels like she can not leave him alone... so the stress comes from that. As far as her dad's job. It is a temporary job that he started. He does have medical insurance, but he wants to switch jobs to help better their finances... and in doing so, he will lose his insurance. There in lies the problem of her mother going to get help. There is a treatment that she can do at home, but it takes a long time and is hard to do without the help of a nurse.
Thank you for your prayers.


Tonight I made one of the best desserts in the world! My roomie and I were joking about how Ohio calls them buckeyes, and Penn. calls them peanut butter balls. In the midst of us laughing about the language differences (they call puppy chow... muddy buddies) she shared how her grandmother dips the peanut butter balls in carmel. So my creative little brain went to work and I decided to try and dip the buckeyes in both carmel and chocolate. Boy are they good! I can't wait to share them. For those of you who will not be enjoying them at the staff party tomorrow... I'll get around to making another batch soon and I will share them with you. Sorry Shawn, but I don't think I can send you any. Besides another racoon may get to them before you do. And then there would be another fat racoon running around downtown Cinci! :)

Anywayz, I am off to bed. I need sleep and it is 11pm. Oh, how time flies. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home