Friday, December 3

Where did it go?

The week... it vanished. I'm not sure where all of the time went!?! My body feels like I've done a lot, but my brain says there is so much more to do.

Last night, I finally got fed up with not sleeping... (after sleeping so much over break and then coming back to work and a full schedule) so I went to a friend's house and took some of her ambian. That stuff works! I only woke up once last night... and even then I didn't fully wake up. Just enough to stumble (literally) to the bathroom and then go to bed. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't get out of bed! I think my body continued sleeping until about 9 this morning.

So I come to work and my boss/mom asked why I was waking up in the middle of the night and what might be keeping me awake. She asked if I had any dreams and then I remembered one that I had! I had to laugh, however, because the dream was her firering (spelling) me! She gave me a hug and reassurred me that she was not going to fire me! What good news!! :)

Well, I should go on to oher things... There's more to be done during lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home