Monday, November 15

Man alive! I can not stop hickupping!!! This is driving me nuts. I've tried everything... even thinking about my last lie. (Which there are none to be had... I don't think...) Actually, wait. I just lied. I haven't tried everthing. I've only tried a few things, but I don't feel like standing on my head or doing other crazy stuff. Well, I'm going to try and not think about it.

So, I've received two cute cards lately. Well... one is cute the other is just plain funny. The cute card has two babies standing with their legs apart and bending over so they are looking through their legs, and on the inside it says... "you and I look at life the same way."
The other card, has a cartoon picture of a waitress taking the order of a couple sitting at the table with a text bubble that reads... "What's this tampon doing behind my ear? And where did I put my pencil?" Then you open it up to "How's your day been?" I about died laughing when I read it! Can you imagine!?! I don't want to.

Anywayz, to completly change the tone of this blog... my grandfather is in ICU. My uncle took him to the hospital yesterday with chest pain, lower back pain, arms aching and severe headaches. They are still doing bloodwork, but have a least determined for now that it isn't life threating. But that's for now. Unfortunately, this grandpa has had past heart complications, they think the current issue is minor strokes... and he had cancer a few years ago that he refused to finish treatment for. So... who knows how it will end.. at least short term. I'm not sure of his salvation. If I had to guess, I wouldn't like my answer. My prayer is that he encounters someone who knows and loves the Lord and who isn't afraid to share it. I've been praying that it would be a roommate once he gets into a "regular" room. In all reality, I don't care who exactly, as long as it is someone.

Well, I must go. There are things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home