Saturday, October 16

country girl to the core

I absolutely love fall. The color of the leaves, the... well, okay, I guess it's just the color of the leaves. :) I don't enjoy this cold weather. Sweatshirt weather is great, but today... I needed gloves!

As I was waiting outside this morning for a friend to come, I got to watch the leaves fall off of the trees. It was so cool. It wasn't just one or two, but a blanket of leaves falling continuously. And the wind was causing them to swirl around the house. I do believe it was one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. Almost like a snow globe with orange and red leaves instead. And then to travel out in the "country" to his house. There were so many trees that were at full color, and watching the wind blow the leaves into the corn fields that are being taken down... It made me very thankful that I live in the country. I don't think I would ever survive in a city.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home