Monday, September 20

A name... and a really good one too...

So I've had a few "heavy" blogs lately. I'm really not this sad, empty, woe-is-me-and-my-life kind of person. I have to admit, that I have felt a greater sense of peace since Sunday afternoon. I know God knows what I am thinking at all times, but it was as if He just wanted to me to get it out. Just to say it, not just think it.

Anywayz... today was good. I went and visited the home of the Clark's. We (Global Connections) will be having an Autumn Auction there (that I am in charge of). The house is absolutely beautiful and the land that it sits on is even prettier. All I could think of, was wishing that I had my camera. I was also very encouraged to watch their reactions as they listened to what I had planned. They seemed to think that the ideas were great and that they could be pulled off with a little bit of help. I hope the event goes well. I've never really planned an event for 150 people before. I think it will be fun anyway!

We are going to have folk music, hopefully the H2O band (if not maybe the Naz band, but I haven't said anything to Chris yet :) ), volleyball, soccer, coloring contests, pumpkin carving contests, hay rides, pizzas made in pie irons, duck-duck-goose, charades... and many more things. It should be a blast. Now all I need to work on, is getting people to the event! What a chore... and I don't have a clue on where to begin!

I'll have to figure that one out as I go, I guess.

Anywayz, I'm off to do some research. This whole wedding planning business has now come up a third time by a third party that didn't even know about the other two. I don't know if it is something I'll really do, but I think it would be fun to look into and think about.

A name... I'll need a good name to start out with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home