Sunday, September 12

So I typed this really long blog today... I mean really long... as in I typed for 40 min. And when I went to publish it, I had lost my internet connection and lost the whole document. I wasn't to happy as I had really shared a lot of my thoughts and growth points from this weekend. Not that they needed to be published, but it was one of those blogs that you knew you would want to go back to later and read how God has worked and be able to reflect.

Well, now I am way to tired to retype the whole thing... so maybe I'll have to type it out tomorrow, but for now I must go to bed. My eyes are burning and I can't seem to function or think properly.

Without knowing what the blog was about and without me going into great detail, please be praying that God will continue to move in my life and teach me things. I've come to realize the needs of those around me that don't know Christ personally. I've had a burden for one individual and his family in particular, but through an experience this weekend, I've also had a renewed compassion (so to speak) for my brother.

Ok, I guess if I had just started typing you would know at least half by now, but I'll have to tell you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home