Thursday, September 9

Have you noticed...

dots. I like dots. Of course, that isn't the technical term for them, but nontheless... dots. I always seem to use them in my titles and in the middle of my written thoughts. Just another wierd quirk about me I guess.

So today was school day number 10 and a very interesting one at that. I'm learning more and more the art of dealing with parents and learning to love them as Christ loves them. Let me tell ya... it isn't easy for me. Some parents I wish I could just sit down with them and explain how cmmunication works, what their child is really doing when under our supervision and how they could better everyone's lives if they just learn to read the newsletter. However, that would be giving parenting instructions when I have no real life experience and stepping over the line of administrating. I just wish that perfection wasn't held over our heads by the parents. Not all parents are this way, but the ones that are... they verbalize everything and have no problem laying it all out.

I can't wait for the time of year when parents start coming in and just to say hi without words to follow. No complaints, no needs, no questions. Ha! Right! That isn't going to happen.

Anywayz, it is now day 5 of my sprained ankle and I think it is getting better. Although the bruise is just now really starting to show, the swelling overall has gone done (just a touch, but down) and I can walk almost normal and without pain. Great improvment from Tuesday.

What else...

My little brother turned 21 this past Wednesday. That is just way to weird. I know that I am getting older, but he is still 17 in my mind. It is to much to think that he is entering the "adult world." I hope that he is able to make it. He doesn't have must experience. But, then again, neither did I when I started out and I'm doing well.

Oh! My best friend is moving to California very soon and Saturday is the last day that I am going to be able to see her. We don't really get to spend a lot of time together, as she lives in Cincinnati right now, but we have been able to see each other once every three or four months. Considering our income levels, now it is going to be once every three to for years! I'll miss her.

Well, I must go. A lot to do and little time to do it in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home