Tuesday, September 28

mmm... mmm...

So I surprised myself this evening with a lovely meal. It was one of those moments where you realize that you haven't been to the grocery in... well, I'll leave out how long it has been since my "BG mom" is reading this... and you go searching through your shelves for food items that belong to you. I created quite the dish, if I do say so myself. It's simple really, and may already exist, but oh well. I took deer meat and ground it, macaroni noodles, cream of chicken soup, shredded swiss cheese and shredded pepper jack cheese and mixed it all together. Let me tell ya... for being broke, it's a good meal! And so much of it. I think I have, well... at least 8 more servings, if not more. Of course... I did ground all 5 pounds of the deerburger! :) I, without question, will get my protein this week.

I'll need it, however, as this week is just the beginning to a very busy month. Tomorrow night is my only free night this week. Next week I have two meetings on Tuesday, one each on Wed. and Thurs... of which I will not be able to attend because I am leaving the state... oh, a bridal shower this sat., a wedding to get ready for the first week in Nov. and a gathering for 150 to 200 people that, as of today, needed to be moved to a different weekend. Thank goodness we didn't advertise it yet! I've also been asked to lead the Drama ministry. I need to speak to a few more people yet, but I think it may work. I've actually written two skits this week and, from what I'm told, they are good. The actors/actresses that will be performing them will put final touches that will make it, however. And I enjoy writting them. I will not act, but it is fun to use my never resting brain to create these different worlds and the characters that live within them. There are ground rules that need to be established, if I really do take on this ministry, as I can not be writting things at the last min., like I have for this month. It's kinda wierd... the more I think about it, the more excited I get.

Anywayz, I really should get to bed... or at least start heading that way.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home