Saturday, September 25

Title? I'm just to tired to think of something creative!

Whew... I'm sitting here after a long week whishing that my weekend wasn't half gone already! I'd be in bed half asleep by now, but I came home this evening realizing that I had no white clothes for tomorrow! So, now I'm waiting on the washer to complete its job so that the dryer can start and I can go to bed. :)

Today I spent the better part of my day helping dear friends of mine. I've always enjoyed helping people and it gives me no greater joy than to help those that I love. Besides... I think we all learned a little more about each other, and that is always beneficial. It was so good to laugh, say oops and move on. To not get all frustrated in the details... although some frustrations were had. We were painting... and sometimes those little white spots on the wall get you more bent out of shape than it is worth. Not to mention all of the outlet covers! They, without question, do not lack a choice of where to plug things in!

I feel like I should say something super spiritual and profound right now. But to be honest... nothin's goin on inside my head right now. Nope... just double checked. Nothin.

So, I guess I'll get off. Maybe play some mindless card game and continue to wait.

Good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

You are the paint goddess...(did I spell that right?)
Thank you...I promise that suprise we talked about is on the way.....you know the....just wanted to make you smile....wipe the smerk off your face now....see ya. Thanks again...you blessed us greatly.....really.

28 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home