Tuesday, October 12

convicted card games

When I asked, "What should I blog about?", the response "Your awesome roommate" came from the couch cushion next to me.

So... here I am, writing about my awesome roommate, who is sitting next to me (hence the couch cushiong talking)... and I'm being forced to say all of these nice, crazy things that make her sound as if she is God's gift to the planet. :)

Actually, it's quite nice to be able to hang out with her.

So... my dress came in the mail today for my aunt's wedding. It fits without having to size it! I'm so excited... this saves me money. But now, I must find some black shoes with at least a two inch heal so that the dress doesn't have to be hemmed. I have time, but not a whole lot.

Oh my goodness... I had almost forgotten to share my most scary incident this week! This weekend I was bored. So... I decided to get on line and play some euchre. I had not done this in a long time and felt a little strange entering a world that had not been visited for awhile. Anywayz, I had been playing a couple of games with this person. I think we had won all of the them, but that's not important. Anywayz, I decided that I didn't want to ask the same old boring questions that everyone does. In all reality, I don't really care how old people are or where they are from. I was curious, however, about what jobs they all held. I was hoping that it would lead into me being able to talk about wanting to go into the mission field, at least short term, some day and maybe some doors would open from there.

But, that door pretty much got slammed in my face. When I asked the question, my euchre partner typed that he didn't have a career... he was serving time in prison in NY!! I was playing euchre with a convict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He continued to talk (to the other people at the table who had quickly become interested) about his buddy that worked in the kitchen with him, who was in for murder and had escaped just a short time ago!!!!!!!!! I think he did mention that he got caught.

So yeah, excitment for the day.

I must be goin to bed. I have the most exciting morning ahead of me. A 7am meeting! The material/content will not be bad. It will actually be somewhat exciting as it will be a lot of number crunching,but the time that the meeting will be taking place is, without question, way to early, and I might not be able to think.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home