Monday, October 18

It's Monday...

... and the blog below proves that! Wow... I published a blog that I didn't write in. What's my problem? I'm going crazy... that's my problem.

Okay, not really. I'm not going crazy (although some would argue otherwise). But it has, without question, been a day that could qualify me.

I started my morning with two phone calls from employees who could not come into work. That was followed by 4 subs who were either working somewhere else, or out of town. In the middle of all these phone calls, the security company called informing me that the alarm had been set off at the school. It was reset, however, right before they called, but still needed to inform me that the police had been here and found out that a plumber/electrician was in the crawl space fixing a problem. What problem was he fixing? Oh... the gas line that was cut Sat. by the city who is putting in a storm drainage down the side of our building, making the loudest pounding noice every 15 seconds for a length of time of 20 - 25 seconds, (And no, I'm not exaggerating, I just timed it!), next to the classrooms who are taking the Metropolitain 8 test, in 60 degree weather because our heaters were not working!

So, today, I am learning how to rely on God's strength more than I have had to in a long time. I know I am not rested. And there-in lies most of the problem.

Well, I must go. I am still at work. We do have heat, the kids are done with tests for the day, and the pounding is still going, but... the day must go on.

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

:) Your grace, and peace, and serenity through the craziness has truly helped me get through this week with our Administrator out on medical leave. You are a gift from God to me - and not a bit crazy!

Love
Middle Aged blogger

22 October, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home