Friday, November 26

Isn't it good...

to spend time with family
to sleep in
to eat good food
to relax and not worry about deadlines and projects
to have amazing technology surrounding us to make life more "enjoyable"

to be loved by God and wake up everyday with a shower of blessings waiting to be poured on you...


I am very thankful for many things. What has hit me this year, however, is that I need to express my thanks in great detail, more than just once a year. I get so caught up in life that I forget the things I am thankful for.


Being home has been a blessing. As usual, I have met more family members that I didn't know I had. The joys of living "down south" I guess... :)
My dad got a puppy this past week. It is a full german shepherd. She is beautiful. Her name is Sheba... german for honesty. She is only 18 weeks old, but looks older because of her size. And her paws.... they're huge!!!! She is going to be a very big dog.

Anwyaz, I gotta go. I'm on my brother's computer and he doesn't know it. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Hey

AND it's much more fun to enjoy someone else's big dog and not live with one full time. In my opinion of course!!!

:)

27 November, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home