Tuesday, November 16

The end of another day...

I'm not sure if there is really a lot to say. I did find out that my grandfather was released from the hospital, even though they do not know what is wrong with him. I don't really like that decision. Does it mean that it isn't life threatening? Or, am I not getting most of the picture, due to a huge lack of communication in my family (which is probably the case), and there is more going on and laying in a hospital bed won't do anything for him? I don't know. And I don't want to go on the assumption that no news is good news because that is not the case in my family... sometimes. no news could just be... "oh, did I not tell you that?"

Anywayz, today was kinda rough. It started with Tammy calling me at 8:45 because I had yet to show up for work. (I'm suppose to be there at 8) I was still sleeping... so I hurried and got there by 9:45, but still... not fun to start that way. The last two days have been hard, physically, too. I don't know what has changed, but I feel worse than I did before the weekend. I don't know... just another low point in the whole mono illness, I guess. I can't wait for it to be over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home