Saturday, December 4

laughs, laughs, and more laughs

Today was so fun. It started with a long period of sleep that was well needed. I then went to Upwards basketball and measured how tall the kids were. The kids were fun to work with and created some laughter. I was asking the children how tall they thought they were before we took the measurements. One little boy guessed that he was 8 feet tall!! He was close! He was 4 feet tall. :) The parents and I had a good laugh on that one. Some other kids were actually pretty close, and another little boy, when given his height (in inches) said, "Hey, that's how much the doctor said I weighed.) I also got to see some of our students. One former student, Preston, and then Ryan, Nathaniel C., and Olivia.

After Upwards I went home and took a nap! I was awaken by a phone call, asking if Caitland could hang out with me and go to practice while the others went to dinner and a movie. So, Caitland and I went to Bob Evans, raced to practice and then went to Dairy Queen. I didn't get her home until 9:30. Hopefully that was ok! Anywayz, we had a guest at DQ. When I had asked Caitland what she was going to get (we were still at the church at this time), someone else said... "Ice cream!" so I invited him (JC) and he replied. "Sure, I never turn down an offer to get ice cream." Caitland cracked us up the whole time. I don't think she quite knew what to do with herself. So she talked... imagine that! :)


Well, I must be off to bed. It is now 11 and tomorrow is going to come to early. And yes, even though I slept late and I took a nap... I'm ready to sleep again. I love having an excuse to sleep, but this mono thing is getting old.

Good night!

3 Comments:

Blogger notreallydoingthis said...

i can't believe i'm linked off your blog:)

05 December, 2004  
Blogger Danielle said...

Wow, Jesus Christ went with you for ice cream? You must really rate.

06 December, 2004  
Blogger Erica said...

Yessireeee! And let me tell you how He can be with you when you go get ice cream... :)

07 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home