Thursday, December 23

Snow, snow, snow...

I am so thankful that I came to my mother's house Tuesday night! I woke up Wednesday morning with a lot of snow covering the ground. As the day went on, the snow got higher and higher and higher. Before the last day light left, the snow was half way up my tires and had fully covered all the windows so that only a foot of my car (the middle section so to speak) could be seen. Needless to say, this morning when I awoke, the tires of my car were under the snow... the snow from the trunk of my car was shifted to the front from the wind, causing the whole front end of my car to be under snow. All you can see is the back doors and the trunk! How crazy is this!!

Anywayz, I hope we will be able to travel for Christmas. I'm not sure what the weather has coming in the next 24 hours. We'll find out! :)

I wonder if it is good snowman snow?!? I might have to find out!

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

I'm glad you're home safe!!! I hope you have a wonderful happy family visit and I think the roads will be much better by tomorrow. Merry, merry Christmas!

Mark traded his little car for his parents truck yesterday so he could work at school. His brother was here with a plow today and said it is just a big drift over there, not a car at all!!!

Notreallydoingthis didn't come home yesterday-they think they are coming tonight - we think it should be tomorrow before they try-pray for them.

23 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home