Saturday, January 15

I'm in the middle of having an allergy attack, along with getting a cold, and I'm not having fun. I've sneezed to many times to count today and my right eye is swollen. I hope it doesn't last long. I did get some allergy medicine in me a few min. ago. I hope it helps! I also hope this is gone by morning. I have to sing... and it won't be pretty if I'm still in this condition!

The last few days have been very uplifting. I am coordinating a benefit dinner and I am overwhelmed by the amount of help that is being offered. I actually have more volunteers than jobs! God's help in all of this has been so encouraging. I have had to do very little. Things are just laid before me. I know that God is going to provide greatly through this event. I can't wait to see it all happen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home