Monday, February 28

Just when...

...you think you have heard the most bizarre thing in the world, something else gets said. :)

Today at school, we were informed by one of our 4 year olds that the shirt she was wearing just would not allow her to do her number work and that if she did her number work, it would ruin her life! (and my friends call me the DQ)

Unbelievable... the things these kids come up with.

Anywayz, today was a good day. I had fun at BB practice... although I felt like we didn't accomplish anything, and then I had dinner with Julie. We had one the best conversations and really got some productive things done for Global Connections. I'm excited to see where God is taking GC and the role that our church will hopefully be fullfilling.

Well, it's time for me to atempt to sleep without the aid of medicine. I'm little concerned. I'm not half as tired as I normally am and it is already 10:30. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger notreallydoingthis said...

how did you add links

01 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home