Thursday, February 17

Broken

That's the answer. Confirmed and Okayed. Was it false? I don't know... but God does have something better in store and I'm going to sit back and let it happen.

Anywayz, I've been having a lot of fun lately. I've learned to knit! So far, I have completed a scarf and a hat. I'm working on a second scarf, and I think I am going to try another hat. This Sunday, I'm taking a road trip and will be starting on a sweater. I haven't decided what design I would like to do. There are so many to choose from! (Before I forget m.a.b., this is a reminder to have your hubby tape the 500) :) Yes, the Daytona 500. I missed most of the races last year, and I don't want to go through another season like that again!
So, I'm having so much fun with the knitting, that it has turned into this dream of opening a store. I believe that I can do it. I think I have a crowd that is interested and could help run it during the day and others that would provide classes at night. Finances are obviously my biggest hurddle right now, but there are ways around that. I'm also not sure when this would fit into my schedule, but it would become my main ministry, so I would have to clear my evening schedule (except for thurs.) in order to build it. We'll see. Right now it is a dream. One that is fun to research and plan. I know that I am several months away from having anything concrete. Some think I'm crazy, but what fun is life if you don't step out and take those chances? Who knows... this could be a successful, cool thing. I already have my logo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home