Tuesday, February 22

I'm typing, but I'm not sure I'm going to post this. My thoughts are so scattered it isn't funny. And I believe that there-in lies the problem. I have been so tired lately that I can't get my thoughts lined up. I can't verbalize what I want to say or need to say. It's all stuck at the fore-front of my mind.

I've decided that going to Uraguay is not where God is leading me. It saddens me some, but I also have a renewed hope of what He is going to do here. I'm excited about where He may lead me and what growth I'll be going through. Which brings up a whole new topic. The area of growth that I know I will be going through for the next few month (or however long it takes) is not going to be fun. I want the end result and I know that I have to go through the whole experience to get there, but I am not looking forward to the process. The little that has happened so far has been rough to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home