Friday, April 8

Since my last blog...

I've...
* had a wonderful spring break
* resigned from my job (more on this later)
* looked at some houses for sale... in Logan County
* been told about a possible head teaching position in Urbana
* prayed a lot
* thought about nearly everything
* prayed some more
* and am currently trying to wait as God unfolds the next step.

So it's later... :)

I'm not 100% sure why God has moved me or where He is moving me too, but I have a peace about it all. I know that He will provide... for all that are involved. It was very hard for me to tell those I love at the school that I would not be returning next year. But at the same time a calmness and peace came over me and the past four days have been drastically different. Mostly because my spirit has been lifted. It is the hardest thing to describe. And I've never felt it before. To be so sad about something, yet be at ease... Only God makes this possible, I'm sure. The positive thing through this, so far, is that I am able to witness to people. As people are finding out, I'm of course being asked why and where are you going. This has greatly opened the door for me to say that only God knows exactly and that I am trusting Him to provide the way. I am able to openly talk about prayer and fully submitting to His direction. The responses I have had vary greatly. I can tell by some, that they think I am nuts, and by others... that they understand completely.

But the question still remains... What will you do, where will you go? I don't know!!! ... and it's a little scary.

Anywayz, God is dependable and that is what I am standing on.

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

and I am standing there with you

09 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home