Friday, March 18

It's been awhile...

... and yet I'm not sure where the time went. I do know one thing, I wish more of it went by in sleep. I don't know what is wrong with me. My blood work came back normal... which is good, but now we have to do more tests. The doctor will be scheduling a sleep study early next week. The medicine they gave me a week and a half ago is not working. Well, okay... it is working, but it makes me dizzy and stays in my system for half of the next day... and, I feel just as exausted. So how is it working? Well, it does put me to sleep in less time. I haven't tossed and turned for an hour before the initial falling asleep. But... I've decided that I'm not going to take it anymore. If I am going to feel tired... I might as well not feel dizzy on top of it! :) I just want the whole process to be over.

So tonight the school PTO is having a carnival event. My hidden skill of balloon sculpting has been found. Granted the skill isn't that good, but there is always room for improvement. Needless to say, I am the one making all of the balloon animals, hats and swords tonight. It should be fun. I don't know how many kids will be there... oh well...

Gotta run... I might try and sneek in a nap before going. :) If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home