Monday, April 18

HOLE LEE COW...

If my inner thighs ever hurt this bad again...
Tonight was a challenge. Mentally and physically... and I only played softball! :) It has been so long since I have played. Like, since I was 12. Whew... I don't know about this. First of all, I was scared to death to get out there. It helped that there were youngins on the team, but still. All these guys that played last year and want to be able to claim the championship. I don't know. I wasn't confident in anything I was doing. And that may come... but the squating and standing and squating and standing. I played catcher because that is what I am most familiar with... I about lost my legs the first time I went to run after hitting the ball (which was a hurdle all on its own). But I kept to it. Now we'll see if keep to it next week. I have nothing as far as gear and I don't know if I am willing to put the money into it at this time. Maybe there would be more of a willingness if we didn't have enough team members for two teams! :) I think I might stick to the crowd and take pictures and cheer. We'll see.

So the pictures for the wedding turned out well. I am pleased with them, at least. The shots that I was concerned would not have enough light, turned out well. I hope they are pleased with them too.
I have my first photography lesson tomorrow! I am so excited. I'm sure I'll be blogging about it.
Hmmm... what else...

nothin!

Guess I'll see ya tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home