Sunday, May 1

It gets me everytime! No matter the mood... It can make me smile :)

So today was relaxing. I didn't really do anything productive. I did practice my talent of sleep. I think it went rather well. Considering how tired I was when I went to bed... the 13 hours of sleep I got did me good. This past week I was dragging. I think I now have had a little boost. Granted, I'm saying this six hours before I have to be up and running! I guess we'll check back in on the dragging issue in a little while.

This next week I really need to buckle down and find a job. It has me scared. A little uneasy. Early this week I briefly bought into the lies that I am not good enough to find a great job. I know this isn't true and I just need to keep telling myself that. I'm not sure where to start, however. I want to make an appointment to go to the career service center on campus. I think that is my best bet. I don't really want to go through an employment agency. I've been there, done that before, and although it worked out, I had to jump through a lot of hoops inorder to be where I could have been if I had only interviewed with the business directly. And that job wasn't even enjoyable. Praise God it was only a summer job. :)

Anywayz, that's what's on my mind. Job, stability, the next 25 years...

Sweet dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home