Monday, May 16

I had forgotten...

... the art of being able to teach an individual lesson and watch the entire class at one time!

Today I am observing in the classroom that I will be teaching in next year. I am having fun. I can't wait to sit in on the afternoon session. I've been able to work with a little girl that (when put with two others) can cause a loud environment. I was ble to have her show me some of her favorite works and connect with her on a level that, hopefully, she will respect me at next year. I've also been able to see some things that I know both Tricia and I would like to see changed for next year. There is so much to do. I need to not let myself get overwhelmed!

Not only am I looking forward to the afternoon session, but I am also looking forward to the rest of my day. I'll be having dinner with Michelle and then going to two (what I'm assuming will be very cold) softball games. I love watching this sport and love hanging out with "the wives" even more. They are such good friends. Not to mention excellent examples for me to follow. :)

Things to smile about today:
:) the trinomial cube
:) a new beginning

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

So you are going to be a teacher? What grade are you teaching? I am in the process of making my transition to teaching - I hope. Perhaps you can offer me some advice?

16 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home