Saturday, June 4

If you were to graffiti a building...

... not saying that you would because it is illegal... what message would you want the world to know? (credit of this question goes to my roomie).

I'll post the answer we decided once I hear some of yours. :)

So anywayz, today was a spontaneous day. We had one goal in mind and after that... we made up our trip as we went. We started at St. Anne's, visiting Nancy. She is doing well. Continue to pray for her as they are trying new medicines over the weekend. Our trip then took us to a shopping center, Krispy Kreme, Cedar Creek church, and Chili's!

Some interesting thoughts came out of the church visit. Ironically (or not) enough, he taught on Acts 2:42. It was good to worship through the music. It was weird, however, because both of us felt like we were the only two raising our hands and then at the end of the song set, they had us sit down for the last one and both of us wanted to stand. But no one else was and so we didn't. It was then that I realized how far our church has come through worshiping with music and how thankful I am for the freedom that exists within our building's walls.

There are more thoughts roaming around, but I can't articulate them. Guess I'll have to go to sleep and let them keep stiring! :)

Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Still trying to think of a good bit of graffiti. Nothing yet. I'll let you know.

06 June, 2005  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Is John 3:16 too obvious?

The only thing you can take to heaven with you - is others!

How's that - for off the cuff

:)

I got a lot done today!!! I'm very sorry about your grandparent's health!

07 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home