Thursday, June 9

Today was a good day. My roomie and I were lazy this morning then went for a walk this afternoon. I think it was more hot on our way back than it was when we started. We also went grocery shopping and then I had to go to worship practice. There was a new guy there tonight playing electric guitar. Overall it sounded pretty good. As long as our hearts are in the right place on Sunday, the music set of the worship should be good! :)

Grandpa is doing better. They are thinking of coming home friday in order to miss the weekend traffic.

Lets see... what else?

I arranged my classroom. I'm not sure if everything will stay where I have it, but it looks pretty good. My main goal was to get enough room around the circle for both sitting and being able to walk behind... something that couldn't be done with the old set up. I also moved the art section closer to the sinks and put the bell cabinet in a location where hopefully it will get more use. Sorry if that doesn't make sense... I guess you'll just have to come see it! I'm getting more excited about teaching next year. I was never not excited, but now that I am able to get into the classroom and shape things and work on things that will enhance the children's learning experience... I am finding more and more motivation. The next step is to get my albums out and set the shelves for the open house. I know I know... the open house isn't until Aug., but with everything else that I want to get done (cleaning Montessori heaven) I need to get some of these things done now. Besides, I want Tricia to be able to rest as much as she can. (She just had one of two reconstrutive surgeries this summer.)

Well, I'm going to go. I just got really sleepy. I'm wondering if my roomie is coming home tonight?!? Guess I'll find out in the morning.

Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I came home! But then I left what seemed a very short time later!

10 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home