Thursday, June 16

The computer is shaking...

Wow! The last few days have been drastically different. I can't even begin to describe. I don't feel like I am wrestling anymore. I hope this chapter last for a while. I want to continue to grow, but I would prefer to do it without being stubborn! :) Is that even possible for me to do? I don't know... we'll find out.

Anywayz, I am loving this weather and absolutely can not wait to join my friends on their new patio. The picture looks awesome Dilbone's! My heart wanted to be there as soon as the picture popped up! I'm not sure when I will be out, but hopefully soon.

I'm staying with a friend for the next couple of weeks while her parents are out of town. This will be a new experience for me as I will be the main care provider and actually have to run a household on a schedule and keep others on task, take care of animals and actually cook meals that are thought out. Living on your own (or at least cooking as if you were on your own {hope we can share more meals together roomie, now that it is summer}), you tend to cook very little or find things that do not need cooked. Most often I end up with a bagel for dinner! :) So needless to say, cooking a full meal once if not twice a day will be new for me. I'm starting to wonder if I will have enough creativity. I don't want to eat the same things all of the time! :)

So yeah... that's the update. Not much new. Just loving the experience of being close with God after having struggled for so long.

The train is coming. I won't be able to hear for a min.

I leave you with this quote haning on their wall.

God is too good to be unkind. He's too wise to be mistaken, and when we cannot trace His hand, we can trust His heart.

Trust... that's what I'm learning to do.

P.S. I type my titles at the end. So train + title = "ok, now that makes sense..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home