Monday, June 13

Monday morning

I am now convinced that it is monday morning. When the alarm went off this morning at 7:00 I wasn't sure what day it was. I thought that it was Sunday and that I needed to get ready and go to church. But at the same time, I knew that it wasn't Sunday because I spent the whole day at church yesterday... yet for some reason I didn't believe that it was Monday. So, 20 min. later I convinced myself that it was Monday and that I needed to get up and get ready for work. During that 20 min. I thought about different options (half asleep mind you) on how to inform myself of what day of the week it was. Until I was fully awake and thought through the process a little more, I had thought that color coding the numerals on clock so that each day was a different color would work. But when you are half asleep why would you want to remember the colors?!? Anywayz, all of the above may not make any sense, but it sure is giving me something to laugh about today. :)

More things to smile about:
:) Cooking dinner for a friend
:) Researching (and hopefully buying) a plane ticket to Cali.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I saw tickets for 274 (all fees and taxes included) today. Prices have come way down. I'll call Laura tonight and see where we should fly into, if you want to go together. I'm trying to convince Sara Anne that she needs to come, too.

13 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home