Tuesday, June 14

Battle and Peace

I use battle instead of war because I don't believe that God would start a war with his children. Where is this coming from? Well, I have been praying for peace about being single for some time. Last night, on my walk with God, He made it clear to me that peace doesn't come without some struggling. This mainly served as a new stage of peace (I know... sounds odd) knowing that I didn't have to feel bad about wrestling things out with God. I am allowed to express my opinion... as long as I listen to God's view and then come to an understanding. And now life makes a little more sense. I've been in this weird stage where things feel rocky and not as if they connect. And it is because they don't connect. But I am determined to continue to listen to God and line my heart up with His and have things be connected once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home