Monday, June 20

Here I am
Once again

But I'm not going to pour out my heart... at least not now.

Anywayz, today was pretty good. I got some things done at work, went to the softball game and then came back to Weston. After Kristin went to bed, I decided to go for a walk. There was a ball game going on at the field, so I decided to walk down there. I'm guessing the boys were about 9 years old. They were having a good time and quite a few people were out watching. I then walked around the block in order to get back to the house. There were people in groups everywhere! If one house sat dark, it was because the next house was full of people. And some kids were skating in the little skate park that they have. It was good to hear the children laugh and people having a good time.

My mom is having surgery on Thursday. It is minor. They are removing her galbladder (sp?). They are also doing a biopsy on her liver. I wish I could tell you why, but my mother forgot to ask. :) Only she could forget to ask! She says that it is nothing and that they just want to take a look since they are already in there. We'll see...

Well... gotta go. I'm off to read before going to bed. I'm actually kinda tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home