Thursday, June 30

I'm home!!!

I'm not suppose to be, but I am! :) I packed up Kristin's things and came home. She will be staying here for the next few days and we will go back when her parents get to town. I love being home!!!! I missed it more than I thought!!! I got to make dinner in my own house and eat with my roomie (and Kristin and Joe)... and then sit on my couch in my living room and drive to the Kroger in BG.... Can you tell that I really love my home?!?!?!?!?

Anywayz, my afternoon was pretty much spent getting the computer in my care and then up to the spare bedroom for Kristin be able to start working tomorrow. Other than that... I did enjoy the storm. Although for the first time in a really long time... I got a little nervous! I loved storms when I was little and the last few years I have not liked them when it was dark, but today... I didn't get as excited and even was a little nervous (I think I already said that.) :) So yeah... no new stories about Scotland or anything else exciting today. Guess I'll go.

Things to smile about today:
:) BEING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Welcome Home.

01 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home