Friday, July 15

It is so good to be home...

I haven't been able to see everyone yet, but I hope to soon. It was nice to get away and I enjoyed breaking the everday routine, but the feeling of coming home and getting back into that routine is almost as refreshing as getting away. Weird how that works! :) My hope is that I will be able to post pictures of the trip. I think I'm going to take an adventure and try after posting this little blurb.

I picked up the fair paper today and looked at the categories for photography. I have stuff that will fit, but not as much as I would like. My selection is smaller and I am going to have to possibly take a roll before the end of the weekend to get some that will look good for one of the categories. Anywayz, the whole point of that was to let you know that I will be entering stuff and I am pretty excited.

Okay, gotta go... I'm going to try and post pictures.

Things to smile about today:
:) being home
:) friends
:) photography

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home