Friday, July 22

You have to love a good book! Even when it keeps you up until 1:00 a.m. The funny thing is... I'll probably go back to reading when I'm done blogging. And why not?!? I have no plans for tomorrow. No schedule that needs to be upheld. I could sleep until noon if I want to ! :) Granted, in the long run, keeping this schedule is going to be dangerous when it comes time to go back to school. But for tonight... oh well, the book has won.

I don't really have a whole lot to blog about tonight, but I do have some thoughts that I want to try and process. I seem to do that better when I can type them out, hit the back button several hundred times, and keep typing. I'm hesitant to type, though. Why? I'm not sure.

Here's what I know. I think and worry way to much and have very little patience!!!!!!

I've decided not to blog my above mentioned thoughts. I'll just continue to pray. It's probably not as big as I have made it out to be and the time that has gone by (a day and a half) really isn't that long. My hope is that I'll get to talk to and spend time with the person I need to apologize to. I've done so in an email, but in person brings so much more meaning and peace (at least for me).

Okay, gotta go. My book is calling and I am out of words.

Things to smile about:
:) growth
:) good books
:) and spending time with good friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home