Sunday, September 24

A few weeks ago I signed up for a photography seminar that was held today... I found myself sitting in a room with people who get $150 for an 8x10! I was blown away when I heard those figures... and then to be able to experience all of the toys that they have to be able to get these quality pics... I was definitely in a thinking mode of wanting to get big, fast. However, this is on God's timing. I can't see myself ever charging that much money for an 8x10, but I would like to be able to get the quality that they have and produce those images for others at a lower cost. The advantage of the situation is that I am in BG and not Toledo so my market already assumes the lower prices. Some people would see that as a negative, but personally... I don't think I would ever pay that much for an 8x10... even if it made me look like a supermodel!

I did learn a lot today. I can't wait to apply some of the knowledge... and I get my first crash course in two weeks with this wedding. I am so excited about it. I ordered business cards yesterday so that I could pass them out at the wedding. I developed my shot list. I'm getting the Bride and Groom gift finished up... I can't wait.

Anywayz, the weekend felt short even though a lot was accomplished.


Things to smile about today:
:) learning
:) being with "family"
:) talking with JW
:) talking with mom (first time in a week... she ran off to GA on me!)
:) business cards
:) prayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home