Thursday, October 19

wow.... I've been spending a lot of time on photography. A lot of busy work, but it's starting to look good... at least on the web. It's a big learning curve with how to write "web" language. I should only get faster at it!

School is going well. I can't believe that we are working on conference packets all ready!

It's late.. I need to sleep. Thank you to those who are praying. I actually slept last night for the first time without waking up to recognize the time every hour and a half! Hopefully more of those nights to come.


Things to smile about:
:) tomorrow being Fri.
:) my photo sites (links to the right)
:) pumpkin apple butter pies

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Love you Erica! It was so good to see you the other night:)

20 October, 2006  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

PLEASE POST the recipe for pumpkin apple butter pies!!!

Love MA B

20 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home