Saturday, July 23

I have finished the book! I actually finished it at 3:00 am today (Saturday). I read for most of Friday, watched two movies with D, and then finished the last 50 pages afterwards. It was so worth staying up until 3 this morning. Of course that meant that I slept in late and now that it is going on 11:30 I am not really ready for bed. But... I have to be up and at the church tomorrow by 7:30... I guess I shouldn't wait for school to start before I adjust my schedule! It is so hard to get back on, though. I prefer to stay up late.

Anywayz, Leota's Garden... EXCELLENT BOOK!

Things to smile about today:
:) Finishing a good book
:) Spending time with friends
:) Hand and Foot (a card game that apparently is not well known in these here parts of Ohiah... :)... must have originated from down south where my kin folk are from.) I know.. I'm a dork. Gotta love me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home