Saturday, July 30

Today was an adventure

We headed for Glendale to go to the mall. The BIGGEST mall I have ever been to. I haven't even been to the mall in Toledo! And today I confirmed why.... to many people in one space! Anywayz, we had to go to the mall, nonetheless. I needed a suitcase. Yes, a suitcase. Mine decided to break while traveling here in California. The zipper completely broke and both puller thingy mabobs were only running on one set of teeth. (Like my terminology?!?) So... we went to JCPenny. They were actually having a really good sale in the whole store. I didn't really want an entire set of lugage, but it was only $20 more to get a 5 piece set rather than one piece. So... I now have a 5 piece set of lugage for only $120. I saved $180!!!!! I was excited about that. Not to thrilled that I had to buy it in the first place, but excited that I got such a good deal. I can only hope that this set will last as long as the other one did. (10 years! :) )

So... after traveling through Friday rush hour traffic, we ended up in Pasadena to go to a TV Preview. It was interesting. We got to see 30 min. segments of two different sitcoms that may be on television next season. The first was semi interesting, but not enough that I would watch it every week. The second was a comedy and I gave it a good score. It will be interesting to see if they make it in the fall. We also had to rate some commercials. When Amy told me what we were doing, I was hopeing that we were going to see some live acting, but it was all taped. Oh well, the whole experience was something that I had not be exposed to, nor will I ever have the chance again... as I do not see myself moving out here or any where in comparision.

Well, I'm going to go to bed. We are going to a art museum / flower garden tomorrow. I should be able to get some really good shots. Let me rephrase that. I will have the opportunity to get some really good shots, whether I frame them correctly... I don't know. :)

Things to smile about today:
:) 80 degree weather with NO humidity
:) an awesome sale
:) the ability to close your eyes, pray, and forget that you are in the middle of complete mayham (I'm guessing the spelling was wrong on that last word, but you get what I mean.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home